Monday, October 31, 2011

Introduction

Well let me start off with a self introduction. I have been a vegetarian since April 2004, starting out as a lacto-ovo vegetarian. I remembered on the last day of being a meat-eater, I took a few bites on the chicken drumstick before spitting everything out. It was just that few moments that I decided to become a vegetarian for good.....

Bring me to a few months back then, I was observing accumulating merit by being vegetarian for a whole month to my grandfather who had passed away. Somehow I had get used to eating vegetarian food but after the month of observation, I didn't continue to be one... Until someone passed me a vcd from VSS "Seeds For a Better World" that after watching had an impact on me. I still ponder for a while before that final day where I say goodbye to being a meat-eater.

I didn't realise that I have been a vegetarian for 7 years 7 months already. I am trying to cut down on products containing dairy and egg.

0 comments:

Love Us, Not Eat Us